Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy 2010.. I know I am late

almost 300 Stockings for the Angel tree children.
Me and my man 10 years married this year :)

My girls on Christmas eve headed to church service.






Dress I made for Reagan for the winter..




Where did the past 2 months go?? My new years resolution is to post more, and scrap more.. My sis helped me clean up my scrap room a little on friday night so I am getting closer to creating some new things. I have watched close to a million youtube videos so I am hoping I can come up with somethings.





What is new in my life... Rainy started swim and got a trophy last week at her voleyball award ceremony I am very proud! Remi is getting ready for her first softball game of the season, we need to start practicing more.. and Reagan is starting jazz along with her tap class, she just ordered her costume for the 2010 year. Our life is good. We are involved with our church and feel at home there, Casey is going to Monday night Mens Bible study, and once a month Mens prayer Breakfast on sat. morning. He and Jeremy both have their 2010 fishing license so watch out fishes they are coming for you. They went fishing saturday so one day soon J will watch Jack and me and Laura can do some scrapping.










Another thing this year I am going to attempt to "sell" stamping up. Last year I was my only customer, except 1 pack of paper to my friend lol.. Hopefully someone will be inspired by something I make.. I am praying about it.. If it is a no go that is fine I love the product it really is the best stuff out there.





Oh did I mention we got DISNEY PASSES!! Yeah I am so excited we can almost whenever we want this next year!!! We all went last sunday and seen the electrical parade it was the last time it will be there for a while. we got front row viewing. I love Disneyland it is so much being there the smells and all the unique people..










Ok here is a few pics of our Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment