Sunday, February 21, 2010

Winter Camp 2010

the youth in the snow!!
ready for the snow!!

MAN I WOULD LOVE A PIECE OF THAT RIGHT NOW!


all my little friends at my birthday party :)



Rainy is home.. had a great time in the mountains!




Finished the softball season, and did a scrapping with Tina. It was a good weekend it went by too fast but most do.




Got good news about the house this week too, looks like we are getting it. so I need to get the loan worked out soon. I procrastinate too much :/




Oh it was my birthday too!! I am now 33 years young. I had a good day, my sister brought me a big top cupcake I will post pics. and she brought me PIZZA my favorite!! This was one of my better birthdays, oh I went with Amy, Sharon, Miranda, Liz, Hannah, Hayley, and all my babysitting kids to DQ!! It was a fun treat and I got to spend it with alll my friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment