Monday, July 27, 2009




Well we another great weekend, we went to the mountains for a little trip on Saturday we had a exciting storm while we were there, went for a walk and then to dinner. the girls had a good time. On Sunday we met my mom Luke and the girls and Laura and Jeremy at church, then Miguels for lunch. And a quick trip to Joanns, only bought 1 paper stack Im so proud of myself. I couldnt sleep last night so I cleaned out my scraproom a little bit I am going to list a couple lots on ebay, hopefully make enough to buy a new cartridge for my cricut. Then I made a quick layout of Jack, using the Stand and Salute cartridge. I only have 1 week left of a little freedom then I will have 2 more babies for a week and then the girls all start school. The summer is so bittersweet for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment