Monday, July 20, 2009

a few easy layouts







OK when I get stressed scrap, it really calms my nerves and gives me something to take my mind off things. The end of summer is coming and I have only 2 weeks left until I will have 3 babies under 2 in diapers, yes I know I have done it before and can do it again but it still gives me just a little anxiety knowing my kids will be back in school in just days. I wont be sleeping in or taking naps on the couch. I will have to get up get ready make breakfast get lunches ready, and hurry hurry hurry lol... It really isnt so bad I enjoy staying home I feel needed when I get a call from school saying one of the kids needs me. Or helping at a bake sale going on field trips, or going to breakfast with another mommy.



Here is a few things I did this morning while the kids slept, I need to post a picture of my little scrapping girl she just naps in the seat while I scrap lol..



I used graphically speaking for 2 and lifes a beach for another one. I also used the centerpoint feature I have not tried this before and it was super easy and gave me just the look I wanted. I cut the circles using George, 1 note is NOT to use real dial size and shadow it does not work that way I had to cut the layers twice no biggie lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment