Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer time!


Summer is here this week, been nice and hot and we've been swimming alot, Casey has been on his vacation for the past 2 weeks, we have had a good time, went to Disney, cars got washed, he fished a few days, had 3 birthdays, well 1 tomorrow.. and cleaned the blinds in the kitchen, I have been scared they would get ruined if I took them down and scrubed them but to my surprise they turned our wonderfully! I am so proud of myself getting those cleaned up!


I have been purging this house of so much stuff! I got rid of a ton of old scrapping stuff I no longer use, that feels so awesome! I felt guilty using new stuff when there was perfectly good old stuff, but it was no longer my style or I just couldnt "do anything" with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment